Requires Android: 2.3 and up
Overview: Alone in an infested city, you must survive the night!
Alone in an infested city, you must survive the night.
Use your skills with flashlight, guns and grenades to evade and destroy the city’s deadly inhabitants.
** XHD version – Gingerbread (2.3+), Tegra 2 and Xperia PLAY optimized and with exclusive new levels. Please note if installation or license check fails, please email us for help **
“If you’re looking for an atmospheric zombie shooter, this one’s an easy recommendation.” – Touch Arcade
“Aftermath isn’t your average twin-stick zombie shooter, it’s almost art.” – App Spy
* Illuminate your surroundings with real-time lighting never before seen on Android.
* Unique intelligent control system designed specifically for mobile devices. Light up your enemies to shoot and choose how to use your grenades wisely.
* Fight through the zombie horde while taking care of cunning Spewers, bullish Screamers and lumbering Fatties.
* Relive the trials and near-escapes of the night as you progress through the story mode.
* Infinite replayability with score-attack challenge levels.
* Play with headphones to fully experience atmospheric audio.
* Exclusive 5 new levels not available on the iOS version.
* All-new HD textures, models and environments.
* 50% larger city.
Please email us with questions or comments – unfortunately there is reply directly to your comments or problems unless you email us.
If you receive an notification that installation failed because of a signature mismatch, or when you run the game you get a license error despite having internet connectivity, please try uninstalling and redownloading.
Try our other awesome HD & 3D Games. Whether you want a puzzle, arcade, action, strategy or casual game, we’ve something entertaining for you:
* In TileStorm highly addictive puzzles of path construction against the clock are great brain training as you guide Eggbot the Robot through a jungle of challenges. Pocket gold coins in TileStorm Eire as you need to slide the tiles to guide our robo hero from spire to castle on an Irish adventure in another beautiful brain teaser. Or bag a jewel or two in TileStorm Polar in a super new Tile Storm story. Free Lite version [Massive Hadron]
* Fight for survival & battle through a night in the city with a gun & torch as your only defense (defence) against an angry zombie hoard in Aftermath XHD. Attack or run? Your choice. [Two Heads]
* Glide through the air like a paper plane (or the birds!) as you race flying at high speed from tower to tower in Ground Effect Pro X HD. Enjoy virtual physics, acceleromoter control and stereoscopic 3D. [Glenn Corpes]
* Be truly challenged by Denki Blocks! Deluxe which The Sunday Times called “a Tetris for the 21st century”
* Slice, dice, cut, chop, pop and flick blobs of color goo in Mixt. Includes bonus MP3 music track by DJ Shur-i-kan to enjoy as you mix the bubbles of coloured paint [Uprising]
* Fun for kids and all the family alike. Farm fruit in Frootrees as you flick, throw and toss the Froot to harvest them using your poker skills to balance risk & reward. Just a hint of south park. Or try the Freaky Halloween Edition [Tin Man]
* A retro glow awaits you in Spirit – carve space with your touch.
* Face doodle like never before in Magnetic Shaving Derby [Nyarlu Labs]
Small Print: VAT added within EU. May require license from Google & collect anonymous stats. If u get error “Unknown reason -18″, please email or google for solution. Dev tested devices from HTC, Samsung, Motorola, Sony Ericsson incl Xperia Play, Droid, Galaxy & Desire Z.
Scoreloop online high scores.
New, less-disorientating camera system hides intervening objects rather than swinging upwards.
Significantly increased audio quality & performance.
Performance optimisations enabling play up to 60fps (device dependent).
Reduced application size & load time.
Workaround for crash at the end of level loading on some SGX540 devices such as Optimus 3D, Droid Bionic and Droid 3.
Many other miscellaneous fixes and improvements.