SketchBook® Mobile offers a full set of sketching tools and delivers them through a streamlined and intuitive user interface.
Use it to digitally capture your ideas as napkin sketches or produce artwork on-the-go. With the same paint engine as the renowned SketchBook® Pro software, SketchBook® Mobile delivers sophisticated brushes and pencils.
SketchBook Mobile Features:
Full Screen work space with on demand UI
Pen Only Mode (For devices with Pen input)
• Pressure sensitivity support
• Ability to draw only with the pen
• The canvas will not recognize touch input
• Touch input will be recognized by all the Tools, Panels, and menus.
• Two finger pan & zoom navigation with 2500% zoom
• Maximum size is determined by screen resolution
• 12 available layers
• Import images from Photo Library
• Import from Camera
• Duplicate, Merge and Reorder Layers
• Move, scale, and rotate layers interactively using Multi-Touch
• Toggle visibility and adjust Layer Opacity
• Layer Blend Modes: Multiply, Add, Screen and Normal
• Preserve Transparency mode to paint only where paint already exists
• Store and view work-in-progress
• Export images to your local storage
• Import/Export as a layered file (PSD)
65 preset brushes, including flood fill
• Smooth brush stroking
• Synthetic pressure sensitivity (brush fade-off)
• Customizable brush settings
Dynamic symmetric drawing
• Color Wheel with HSB and RBG color space
• Customizable Color Swatches
• Copic Color Library
What’s in SketchBook Mobile 2.0.3:
✓ Performance enhancements
✓ Added Pen (only) mode
✓ Added Copic brush and Copic colors
✓ Supports maximum of 12 layers on devices with 512mb RAM or above
✓ Improved help & setting screen.
✓ Fix a bug that crash on some HD devices.
SketchBook Mobile Screenshots